Choosing exclusive motorcycle boots
Bike riders give a lot of importance to the selection of proper motorcycle boots. On reaching your destination you remove your helmet and the jacket, but boots will stay on. Thus, your choice of boots should serve multipurpose occasions.
Many factors determine the choice of boots. You need to know the type of boots you need, the shaft height of your motorcycle, the boots’ sole design and whether it offers proper ventilation and water resistance.
Below are the reviews of the best motorcycle boots available in the market.
- Alpinestars Afrika Gore-Tex XCR Boots – It comes with a synthetic suede tongue and a high-wearing resistant mesh. Being 100% waterproof, it has dual density ankle cups and to-box reinforcement to protect your ankle and toe respectively.
- Atomic Boot – The ankle height is fairly tall for protection. The sole design provides good grip. The low profile toe box protects your toe. Made up of 95% leather and 5% synthetic, Atomic Boots are available in a variety of colours.
- Balance Classic Boots – Owing to the Gaerne drytech Membrane, this boot is waterproof. The gum rubber sole ensures ease of control. They have a microfiber that facilitates lightness and comfort. Just like various other bike boots Balance Classic Boots will prevent your ankle from any injuries.
- 2 Motorcycle Youth Boots – Youths who enjoy motor crossing need protection for their foot and legs. M1.2 Motorcycle Youth Boots offers exactly that. These can handle very tough racing conditions. Made of genuine leather, it ensures durability. The Eva foam lining and Polyester provide shock absorption. Its synthetic rubber soles provides high amount of grip.
- Amphib 5mm Mudd Hogg. – It has been designed specifically for men but it can be unisex too. In case you are riding your bike on a rainy day, these boots prevent you from getting wet or sloshed with rainwater. These boots do not allow your feet to get moisturized. Apart from being waterproof, these boots also have advanced high quality features.
- Merrell Women’s Evera Amp Boots – Used only by women, these boots are beautifully designed for use in the rainy season. The biggest plus of these boots is that you could walk into your office with no one coming against you, courtesy to its professional look. It has a pigskin wrapped Eva foot bed that prevents smell. It is highly recommended for women.
- Sidi Vertigo Gore-Tex Snow Boots – This is a 100% waterproof snow boot. It comes with a shock absorbing heel cup, which makes it ideal for snow racing. The designs of these boots protect your toes, foot, leg and ankle. Its unique features are a tecno VR system, scuff pad and shin deflector. These are available in a variety of colours.
- Frank Thomas Classic – These boots provide multi-functional purposes and can be worn to the office, especially during the winter season. These are available in several colours and can be worn by both men and women.
Your bike ride becomes all the more enjoyable if you sport a fitting pair of boots. Depending upon the terrain and type of bike you have, you can purchase any one of the above reviewed products. So go on, order them now.